Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Christmas 2009

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michele said...

You did a great job updating your blog!!

d.jo said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THAT! What a great way to put tons of pictures in one space--it captures the overall experience in a condensed spot. How did you do that? So cute! I hope everything is going okay for you guys. I've been thinking about you guys & hope you're hanging in there. Love ya! D-Jo

Terri said...

Thanks Deba jo...WE love you . I just go to picasa and store my pic's with them and they have so many cool adeas to create a collage
and then it helps you just clik bloger and it places it for you..if yu have problems give me a call sweetie....we are planning to go to safford for your dads concert
so hope to see you there...are you in charge of the tickets at all? we need about 12 for our family. call me if you need questions..ok see you all soon... your the best..
love you Terri aka the Keven Connolly bunch....=)