

my best friend and we got married on August 14Th
1981. Things were good and we had 3 wonderful
Children. But we did have our ups and
downs and for several years we even divorced
like for eight years and then it happened again
we wanted to be a family again and have
"That Loving Feeling" so we got together and
remarried and have been happier in the last 3
and a half years than ever before. So that's
my Happily Ever After Story.
Happy Anniversary Honey....
I Love you very much...














3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Aug 14 is a great day. I share my b-day with you!!
Thanks Emily and Happy Belated
Birthday to you =)
A Real Love/ Fairy Tale Honey. And I'm so happy to see you all as a truly loving family.. So loving that you even have the Elders :) living with you and Jordan is serving a very honorable Mission..
Love you guys.
Mom
Post a Comment