
Mother dear, I love you so. Your happy smiling face
Is such a joy to look at; It makes home a lovely place.
Mother dear, I love you so. Your lovely shining eyes
Are just like stars that twinkle. Way up in the bright
blue skies.
Mother dear, I love you so. I'll try the whole day
Is such a joy to look at; It makes home a lovely place.
Mother dear, I love you so. Your lovely shining eyes
Are just like stars that twinkle. Way up in the bright
blue skies.
Mother dear, I love you so. I'll try the whole day
Through To please our Heavenly Father. I'm so glad
He gave me You.
Happy Mother's Day to our Mother's, we love you so
much.
Love, Keven & Terri
Happy Mother's Day to our Mother's, we love you so
much.
Love, Keven & Terri













1 comment:
That's such a sweet song! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day also My Daughter!! We love you very much.
Love,
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment