Hi Terri! It's Hailey! Tell the family I say HI! I miss you all...it's no fun up here in Utah...but we'll be back in good ol'AZ very soon! Love your blog it's way cute. I still can't believe that Jason and Jordan are so grown up! I still picture them little. I picture them the age I meet them when stacy and I were 15 years old! Hope all is going well. Keep in touch! I'm adding your blog to our list. Luv, The Whites
1 comment:
Hi Terri!
It's Hailey! Tell the family I say HI! I miss you all...it's no fun up here in Utah...but we'll be back in good ol'AZ very soon! Love your blog it's way cute. I still can't believe that Jason and Jordan are so grown up! I still picture them little. I picture them the age I meet them when stacy and I were 15 years old! Hope all is going well. Keep in touch! I'm adding your blog to our list.
Luv,
The Whites
Post a Comment